The PGA Show plays host to the biggest in the golf business, providing PGA Professionals & buyers with the ultimate golf business experience. Through this virtual platform, display products in your virtual showroom, manage and run in-platform video meetings with potential buyers, generate quality leads through product recommendations, and set your own agenda to attend PGA Show education and networking events.
If you’re interested in learning more or participating in the PGA Show Connects, please contact Greg Scott.
How-to Videos and Resources
To help you get the most out of your experience, we have put together videos to walk you through how to update your profile, how visitors can interact with you, and how you can join our virtual event.
HOW TO LOGIN
HOW TO EDIT YOUR COMPANY PROFILE
HOW TO ADD TEAM MEMBERS
HOW TO ADD PRODUCTS
HOW TO CHECK YOUR DASHBOARD
HOW TO USE MATCHMAKING AND BOOK MEETINGS
HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE
HOW TO CHECK YOUR CALENDAR
HOW TO CHECK NOTIFICATIONS
HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS TO THE CHATBOT
HOW TO USE ONLINE MEETINGS
HOW TO ADD BRANDS
HOW TO USE BREAKOUT SESSIONS
Exhibitor Tutorial Videos
Please be aware that online list sellers soliciting PGA Show exhibitors and claiming to have a PGA Show attendee list for sale are NOT affiliated with, or endorsed by, Reed Exhibitions or PGA Show. PGA Show does not make its exhibitor or attendee contact lists available to any third party. You should note that the online sellers generally acknowledge in their email that their list does not come from Reed Exhibitions; they claim to have assembled their list by phoning and emailing contacts from their database.
Please contact your sales representative if you have any further questions.
How do I edit my company’s Virtual Showroom?
Click here to see the entire overview of your Virtual Showroom or you can reference the video above.
Are there tips or tricks to uploading videos and pictures to my company’s Virtual Showroom?
- For optimal load time and performance, make sure your image files are RGB and 72dpi.
- Logo: For the best display, we suggest at least 500 pixels wide by 500 pixels high at 72 dpi; .png, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
- Product photos: For the best display, we suggest at least 1000 pixels wide x1000 pixels high at 72 dpi; .png, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
- Video: Youtube or Vimeo URL. Uploading video files will be available soon, files should be .mp4; 1080p resolution (Max. 80MB)
- Marketing Content files: .pdf, .doc, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
How many staff members get access to my company’s Virtual Showroom?
Depending on the type of tiered package purchased, anywhere from 1-10 admin logins will be provided. If you are interested in having more logins you may purchase them at an additional cost.
The team member assigned as an admin(s) will receive their own access and user profile, which allows them to:
- Participate in virtual/video-based meetings, remotely from their own computers
- Schedule and lead virtual meetings for your company
- Interact with customers
- Gain access to programming, including free education and networking. If you would like to participate in paid education, please contact your sales representative.
- Administrative Access
If you are a Team Member administrator and would like to add additional team members, please contact your sales representative.
How do I add my company/product news item to the Event’s Newsroom?
Exhibitors can submit news releases in the exhibitor manual to appear in the event’s Exhibitor Newsroom, accessible by all attendees and media. See additional details in the Exhibitor Media Tips PDF.
How do I add my virtual event to the main Show Schedule?
Exhibitors can submit virtual events in the exhibitor manual to appear in the event’s main Show Schedule, accessible by all attendees and media. See additional details in the Exhibitor Media Tips PDF.