REGISTERED MEDIA WILL HAVE ONE-STOP ACCESS TO:
- Exhibitor Showrooms & Appointment Requests
- Show Week Calendar of Events + Media-Specific Exhibitor Events
- Exhibitor Product Showcases/Spotlight Videos
- Exhibitor & Event High-Resolution Photo Gallery (Registered editorial media access only)
- Exhibitor Newsroom
- Registered Media Chat Room
- Event Media Resources (fact sheet, releases, logo, etc)
- Social Hub - Engage with #PGASHOWVIRTUAL, follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn!
MEDIA REGISTRATION POLICY
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions welcomes established media to PGA Show events and will provide approved media with complimentary media access. Each media credential is issued individually and is non-transferable. Media must apply online and, once approved, activate their registration account for access to the virtual event platform.
- Approval: Approval of media credentials is at the sole discretion of PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions. Registrations submitted that do not meet requirement criteria will not be provided media access.
- Editorial/Non-Editorial Media Access: PGA Shows offers editorial (reporting) and non-editorial (non-reporting) media access. Both provide access to the PGA Show exhibitor showrooms and virtual special events. Editorial media have exclusive access to PGA Show and exhibitor hosted news/media events and access to education seminars for news/editorial coverage. View details of media credential access.
- Eligibility: Each type of media credential has a "proof of eligibility" requirement that must be met to ensure a professional business environment at PGA Show events. First-time media attendees and media without updated documentation on file with PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions are required to upload required documentation in advance online registration. View details of eligibility documentation.
- Editorial Media Coverage Regulations: Coverage is welcomed and permitted under regulations designed to provide a professional business environment at PGA Show events. View details of editorial media coverage regulations.
For assistance, contact:
Sherry Major, Media Consultant